We believe there are no independent financial decisions. That’s why our integrated approach addresses every part of your financial life. In customizing your plan, we begin with these 14 areas:
- Completing an updated net worth inventory
- Bolstering cash flow and emergency reserves
- Preparing for major purchases or liquidations
- Proactively reducing taxes
- Confirming progress toward retirement goals
- Implementing and managing an investment strategy
- Saving and planning for education (children or grandchildren)
- Confirming appropriate insurance coverage
- Strategic estate planning, wealth transfer, and survivor support
- Maximizing charitable giving
- Special needs planning for loved ones with a disability
- Credit review and identity theft protection
- Preparing for natural or economic emergencies
- Managing a business or business transition
Once a plan is in place, we define action steps together and monitor progress through ongoing quarterly meetings.
As a client, you can be confident and content that:
- When conditions change, your plan will be adjusted accordingly.
- You’ve exercised wise stewardship of all your resources.
- We remain on this journey together through any challenges.