2022 Summer Internship
What It Is
Sound Stewardship is offering a flexible, 8-week internship. The primary goal of this paid internship is to show you what it would be like to be a full-time planning assistant at our firm and learn Who We Are. Interns will be exposed to the day-to-day operations and tasks completed by our team. This will be a hands-on, fully immersive experience in the world of financial planning. In addition to the summer internship we are also offering a week-long “Job Shadow Week” May 16-20th click here for details on that program.
What You’ll Do
- Actively contribute to the work of our team while providing support to our financial planners and client care associates
- Observe client meetings, join planning and implementing transactions
- Learn about all aspects of running an advisory business, from compliance to scheduling while using our biblical principles that we use to serve our clients
- Assist in the development of presentations and reports
- Attend networking events with local professionals and hear from outside experts like attorneys and CPAs
- Learn different types of business models and career pathways within the industry
Space is limited, so only a few students will be accepted. Please complete the entire application below for consideration. Applications being considered may be offered a phone interview for further review.
In addition to the summer internship we are also offering a week-long “Job Shadow Week” May 16-20th click here for details on that program.
< Back to Updates