Join the Sound Stewardship Team
Client Care Specialist
Sound Stewardship, LLC is a fee-only financial planning and wealth management company. We are seeking to hire a Client Care Specialist that has a high attention to detail and the ability to thoroughly complete multiple projects with little supervision. The primary focus of this role is to conduct a wide variety of implementation duties to keep our client accounts and financial planning systems operating efficiently.
The Client Care Specialist is a great position for those newer to financial planning. This role works alongside experienced Wealth Advisors as they serve clients, in addition to providing access to leading industry associations such as the Financial Planning Association® and Kingdom Advisors. This position may qualify as experience toward the Certified Financial Planner™ certification.
This position is part of our Wealth Advisor career track.
Categories of Responsibility:
- Request and prepare information for client meetings
- Prepare, upload and manage online portal for clients
- Assist clients with account maintenance and service requests
- Correspond with custodians and clients to ensure proper implementation of recommendations (e.g. contact information, beneficiary changes, disbursements, contributions, etc.)
- Place trades for clients’ portfolios across various custodians
- Enter data into wealth management software programs
- Maintain our investment models across software programs
- Analyze various investment choices and propose appropriate portfolio
- File client and business records appropriately
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Licensure:
- FINRA Series 65 license, or must obtain this license within 90 days of being hired
- Bachelor’s degree and successful passing of various background checks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office utilization
- Professional demeanor
- Good with numbers and the written word
- Precise and accurate (“neatness counts”)
- Be a team player and willing to take direction from others
- Works well independently and knows when to ask for assistance
- Safe Harbor 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match after 1 year of service
- 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) upon hiring with accrual of additional 40 hours during the year (vested in PTO after 1 year of service)
- Group health, vision and dental insurance with employee premiums paid by the company.
- Flexible Spending Account and Employee Assistance Program are available after successfully passing the 90-day introductory period
- Employer-paid basic life insurance policy for employee
- Group Disability Income Insurance offered at employee’s expense
If you’re interested in this position, please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.