Creating Your Plan
Every journey starts with the end in mind. During your Initial Consultation, we look at how you want to make an impact with your life: your personal goals, values, experiences, and perspectives that shape how you use your financial resources.
One of first priorities with new clients is to create a detailed and thorough inventory of your wealth. During our Data Gathering Process, you will get a clear understanding of your financial position. Once the organization phase is complete, we’ll share our recommendations across several Planning Sessions. These are spaced out to provide time to think and implement together.
The Annual Planning Process
Our work is not done once the plan is created. Through our Annual Planning Process, our team provides an ongoing partnership to continually monitor what is working, what has changed, and what adjustments are needed to fulfill your long-term plan.
Your financial future will be well managed.
- We will facilitate quarterly checkpoints during which we measure progress and keep everyone accountable.
- Our team approach means multiple professionals thoughtfully collaborate and plan.
- Your primary advisor will always be an experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
You will always know what’s happening.
- Written summaries after each session provide an ongoing record of progress made and next steps.
- Our online portal provides comprehensive reporting across all accounts, regardless of custodian or manager.